Expert Rule-Based Process Automation & CAD Design (f/m/d)
Germany / Homberg & Frankfurt (nexineer)·Full-time·Permanent
nexineer digital is the digital transformation vehicle of the KAMAX group – a successful company with a long tradition in the industry. Together with the global workforce of KAMAX we develop digital solutions that continuously drive competitiveness for our customers.
We enable industrial companies to master their challenges in digital strategy, organization and individual software development. We develop solutions that are tailored to the individual needs of our customers, from IoT, AI to shopfloor and administration applications.
We are a group of highly dedicated digitalization enthusiasts. Joining our team means checking into a fast-speed environment, growing company and a great team-spirit.
Would you like to inspire customers with enthusiasm? Become part of our dedicated team.
- You are responsible for automating engineering and CAD processes.
- You use state-of-the-art technologies and methods to capture and digitize decision-making.
- You identify optimization potentials based on collected data and newly available technologies and standards.
- You drive forward the automated process data acquisition.
- You are application owner for interface tools.
- You independently see the tasks and problems and get started.
- You keep track of your projects and their defined time frame and budget.
- You manage projects and work in cross-functional teams.
- You have experience with software for automated decision-making processes (preferably IBM ODM) and ontology based systems.
- You have extensive experience with CAD software, preferably Siemens NX.
- You ideally have experience in the programming language JAVA and with automated testing and deployment.
- You convince through independent work, are a strong communicator and like to be part of a results-driven fast paced team.
- You have a very good comprehension and willingness to learn.
- You are able to communicate in English and German in written as well as in verbal form.
A promising professional future, which you can participate shaping with your ideas and your commitment to first-class results. Our fields of activity offer a wide range of topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. With nexineer, you have the opportunity to do pioneering work and to be part of a growing and highly dedicated team. We plan for the long term – not just in terms of locations and facilities – therefore we invest in your individual development and allow personal flexibility.
Our offer includes:
- Working in a startup environment with the safety of a family-owned Holding company
- Professional development via edX, Udacity or Coursera with leading global institutions (Harvard, MIT, etc.)
- Ongoing personal development with the help of mentors and management programs
- Self-organization: You know best what brings you forward
- Diverse projects and state-of-the-art technologies
- Flat hierarchies with startup mentality