Software Developer - Frontend (f/m/d)
Germany / Homberg & Frankfurt (nexineer)·Full-time·Permanent
nexineer digital is the digital transformation vehicle of the KAMAX group – a successful company with a long tradition in the industry. Together with the global workforce of KAMAX we develop digital solutions that continuously drive competitiveness for our customers.
We enable industrial companies to master their challenges in digital strategy, organization and individual software development. We develop solutions that are tailored to the individual needs of our customers, from IoT, AI to shopfloor and administration applications.
We are a group of highly dedicated digitalization enthusiasts. Joining our team means checking into a fast-speed environment, growing company and a great team-spirit.
Would you like to inspire customers with enthusiasm? Become part of our dedicated team.
- You develop innovative web frontend applications for digital products in the field of engineering, production and sales.
- You assume ownership of front-end projects and fulfill those end-to-end from concept to integration – and user acceptance – tests.
- You manage larger projects and work in cross-functional teams.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in frontend development of various software products.
- You love to code in modern frameworks like TypeScript, Vue.js, React and Angular.
- You have experience in consuming SOAP, REST and GraphQL interfaces.
- You test your own code and perceive test and quality management as an essential cross-sectional activity in software development.
- You have excellent Git skills with experiences to carry out code reviews with other developers.
- You put an emphasis on creating and maintaining code documentations and specifications.
- You are able to communicate in English and German in written as well as in verbal form.
A promising professional future, which you can participate shaping with your ideas and your commitment to first-class results. Our fields of activity offer a wide range of topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. With nexineer, you have the opportunity to do pioneering work and to be part of a growing and highly dedicated team. We plan for the long term – not just in terms of locations and facilities – therefore we invest in your individual development and allow personal flexibility.
Our offer includes:
- Working in a startup environment with the safety of a family-owned Holding company
- Professional development via edX, Udacity or Coursera with leading global institutions (Harvard, MIT, etc.)
- Ongoing personal development with the help of mentors and management programs
- Self-organization: You know best what brings you forward
- Diverse projects and state-of-the-art technologies
- Flat hierarchies with startup mentality